Vaastu For Home
Building a home as per the Vaastu norms is really essential because it brings congruent balance amidst assorted atmospheric natural energies including cosmic energy, solar energy, lunar energy and many more. Vaastu for home will involve several important traits, which depicts unique style in building every room of your home. Constructing a home by closely sticking with the Vaastu principles will greatly bring peace, success and opulence to the dwellers residing in the home. Moreover, a good Vaastu Shastra will drive away the negative powers and brings holiness and supreme powers into the home. Here are some brief descriptions that describe, in which style your home and rooms should be built by closely sticking with the Vaastu norms.
Place the idols of the god and goddess in the right direction Stick close with the door placement Strictly avoid using the proscribed raw material while constructing the puja roomStick with the right number of door and windows that is described in the Vaastu principles
Kitchen room is a place, where you cook your everyday food. You must have to consider quite several factors, while constructing your home kitchen. You must be very considerable in placing the sink, location of the gas, refrigerator, gas cylinder, and other more.Vaastu tips for your home kitchen room:The right place to set your kitchen is in the south-west corner. If you never find an apt position, then you can avail the alternative of locating it in the north-west cornerBuilding kitchen in North-east, mid-west, mid-north, mid-south, south-west or in the centre is strictly not recommended, as they are out of Vaastu normsEnsure that the cooking area never touches the sidewall of northern or eastern side The right location to cook food is by setting it on the direction of east
Bed room is a place where you windup all your worries and tensions thereby stay relaxed with pleasant memories. So, it is really essential to design your bedroom with great care sticking very closer to the Vaastu principles. The direction, which you face while sleeping will badly affect your physical workout in your everyday activity. If you have constructed your bedroom with the inappropriate structure that stands out of Vaastu principles will badly disturb your sleep and make you to turn restless. Moreover, you often get clashes and misunderstandings with your better-half. Along with, you might experience everlasting health troubles.Vaastu tips for your home bedroom:
The right direction to set your master bedroom is on south-west
Similar like other room, you must give close attention while you construct your home bathroom. The best location to construct the bathroom is the eastern part of the home. If you never find the right appropriate place to set your bathroom, then you can avail the Vaastu remedy by placing geyser in the south-east corner.
First, in a basic sense, it means designing architecture of residential, commercial and government buildings and components of a building like rooms, gates, etc on the basis of architectural wisdom contained in ancient Indian lore. The idea is to add to the well being of the occupants.
Secondly, at a slightly higher level, Vaastu covers a lot of architecture related areas in public sphere-town planning, laying out gardens, market places, ports, roads, bridges, gateways, wells, drains, enclosure walls, embankments, just about everything that is built by man.
Apartments and the flats is now a very common sight in the big cities, thanks to the population explosion. These buildings are populated by a large number of people within a limited space. Besides such constructions are also proving economical while maximum utilization of the space is achieved.
Here again, while building multistoried apartments and flats, attention must be paid to the plot of land and its location. East facing and north facing plots are excellent for such types of construction. But it should be noted that it is not possible to apply each and every principle of Vaastu Shastra to the construction of apartments and flats. Still it is necessary to excavate unwanted buried matter from the earth and follow common Vaastu principles.
Thus even if half the principles of Vaastu Shastra are followed in the construction of apartments, far greater benefit can be achieved for the inmates to pass their lives peacefully. The principles given should be followed strictly so as to give maximum benefit to the flat owners.
1. Principles regarding the land are equally applicable everywhere. Hence selection of land and excavation of unwanted buried matter must be conducted as per the dictates of Vaastu Shastra.
2. Height of the last storey must necessarily be somewhat less than that of the first story.
3. Open space must be left all around the building. There should be more open space in the north and the east compared to West and South.
4. The site should be a good square or a rectangle if possible with South West corner equal to 90 degrees.
5. North, East or North East roads would do more good with two gates, one in the East and the other in North. Besides the North East, South West or North West blocks are also good.
6. Ground levels should be slopping towards North East and the levels in the South West should be higher than all other sides.
7. An open well or a bore well should essentially be dug in the North East, before the construction takes place.
8. North East projection in a plot is good.
9. Kitchens are preferred in South East or North West.
10. Balconies towards North, East and North East are advisable. It is not advisable to have balconies in South and West.
11. Kitchen is advisable in South East, or North West on the terrace.
12. Stair cases have to be in South, west or South West and to be avoided in North East, because headroom of the staircase, higher than South West is not acceptable.
13. Main entrance into the flat should be from East, North, North East, West and North West.
14. No wells or bore wells should be dug in South East, North West or South West.
15. Cellars should be kept under the northern or eastern portion of the complex, and not in southern or western side.
16. North East cellar to be used for parking of vehicles; preferably not heavy trucks.
17. Open area in North East should be used for lawns, bore wells and pumps.
18. A canal, a lake, river, nallah, a big well or pond should be in north or east only.
19. Heavy construction or mountains should be in west or south of the plot.
20. There should not be any big tree in north or east of the plot.
SOME USEFUL TIPS BASED ON VAASTU AND FENG-SHUI
1. Allow a bright light on the main door.
2. It is best to leave only maximum 5 door open.
3. Avoid keeping a T.V. set in bed-room.
4. Avoid keeping any water feature or plants in the bed room.
5. Do not use seprate mattresses and bed-sheet.
6. Arrange the furniture to from a square or a circle or an octagon in.
7. Brighten the corners.
8. Place a picture of bright sunrise on southern wall in living room.
9. The wind should come from south-west in the bed room.
10. Dining-room should not expose to the front door of your house.