Feng Shui Tips to help you sell your Property fast
1. Prospective buyers must feel that your deal is good and worth it. Use lots of horizontal space. Clear off all the tops of everything (dressers, counters, shelves, etc.). Remove all clutter. This makes the room feel larger and makes buyers focus on a Feng Shui good luck area. The place should look well-kept and there should be no dust. Even when not in use it should be kept clean. Make sure all entries and rooms can be entered easily and comfortably, and that there are no mirrors opposite any door. On your lights or fan when the buyer comes to see it. This will make your place more yang. Place a fountain close to the front of the house or keep music playing at all times in the northwest corner of the house. It should not smell stale. Make sure you use room fresheners or incenses like sandal, vanilla etc.
2. The front door should be well kept as it gives the first impression. You can keep the lights turned on in front of the main door, a new doormat, and have something flanking either side of the front door, such as two pots of lush, healthy plants and flowers etc. to beautify the entrance and to create good Feng Shui.
3. It is always advisable to sell the property after you have moved out of it and getting it cleaned and ready for the fresh energy to enter once again. Also once sold you must present the buyer some token of thanks such as a flower pot or something made of earthen ware as it will give them good luck in this house.
4. For Sale sign should be displayed in the right way.
Make sure the “for sale” sign is to the right of the front door as you look at it. This is the yang, or energetic, side of the house.
5. Place a table in the hall of the house, on the right as you enter the front door, with business cards, literature, a bowl of chocolates or cinnamon candies, and small vase of fresh flowers. Put this on a red-colored cloth.
6. The northwest corner of the home to be activated by crystal globe, you can even place a big globe in the centre of the main hall to activate the earth luck.
7. In Feng Shui, kitchens are prosperity and health areas. There should be no litter in the kitchen and the bathrooms Place a small, lush plant and jar full of cookies on the kitchen counter.
8. Make sure there are no plants touching the house (this draws energy away from the house), no dead plants or withering plants and the grass should be well trimmed and the plants well watered.
9. The bathroom doors should be always shut. The buyer should not see the toilets first.