1. Do not ever put your purse on the floor, respect it.
2. Clean your purse daily so that no clutter is there in the form of old receipts, credit card slips or any other thing which you are not using for over two days.
3. Never throw money or change free into the purse as this is indicative of disrespectful towards money. If it’s too inconvenient, put change into a zippered coin compartment in your wallet.
4. Carry a small safety pin, a tiny container of dental floss, a small notepad with pen, a small pocketknife, highlighter pen and bottle of eye drops. Carry little items that make your purse a point of refuge in the world. Apart from this carry a small wallet in your purse so that you can keep the money safely and also keep some money hidden in this wallet and do not use it unless in an emergency.
5. You can hang mobile or small energizers and protective amulets on your purse. These activators are great for pumping up the Feng Shui strength of your purse and activating it for wealth.
6. Make sure that the purse hangs on your shoulder comfortably, even better, find a purse with enough compartments to hold small items like pens, your cell phone, and other items you need to get to quickly. Make sure you can easily close your purse for security sake.
7. Fit small hooks onto your purse and so that it keeps you from fishing around for your keys, which can endanger you if you’re trying to find them at night in an empty parking lot. By hanging on the edge of your purse, you can access your keys faster and more easily. This says that you can find your way financially too.
8. Get a wallet that helps you stay organized with your money. Your money should be easily arranged, not rammed into a wad, and your credit cards should be easily accessible. Also, have only as many credit cards as you absolutely need.
9. Buy a purse in your personal wealth colour, which you can find from the Kua calculator.
10. Buy a purse only if you like it – and then treat it well. Keep it clean, organized, and off the floor. Your money energy will be activated and you’ll have more to spend and save
- What is Fengshui?
- what is the feng shui and how cures do work?
- What is I. Ching
- Feng Shui DO’S / DON’T
- Feng Shui for Your Purse
- Feng Shui for Career
- Feng Shui for Enhancing Love
- Fengshui for Wealth
- Fengshui for Name
- Fengshui for Office
- Know the Signs of Loneliness
- Art of Auspicious Gifting
- Feng Shui for Colour Theraphy
- Fengshui Energies Cures and Remedies
- Sell your Property fast
- Simple Ways to Success
- Feng Shui to Benefit Children
- Relationship with Children