Lal Kitab is a popular astrology system with stress on Karmic debts and planetary placements. While Lal Kitab is based on Vedic Jyotish it has enough differences to make it a separate system from Vedic Jyotish.
The most interesting feature of Lal kitab is its remedies. Its unique and easy to do remedies lessen the Karmic burden and enhance the fortune of the individual says Lalkitab.
LAL KITAB has its own fundamentals which are undoubtedly effective and practiced at large. However, LAL KITAB is scientific in nature, and relates well to the concept of palmistry. LAL KITAB refers to the correlation between human brain, the twelve houses and palm lines.
Simple Lal Kitab Remedies
- Try to get the blessings of elderly people in your neighbourhood, office or workplace.
- Do not ever annoy your father
- This will improve the strength of jupiter which is the planet of fate for all of us
- Do not kick dogs, nor throw stones at them, if possible feed and caress them this will improve the effect of dragon’s tail (ketu) . It is symbolic of son and of luxurious life
- Use silver tumbler and utensils if possible this will get you the good effect of moon and remove the bad effects of dragon’s head.
- Put your dining table as close to the kitchen as possible and avoid eating while seated on your bed.
- Dispose of articles which have not been used for decades, do not clutter your house /office with unnecessary articles.
- The above two steps will reduce the bad effect of dragon head (rahu) who is natural malefic and whose job is to cause unnecessary and avoidable worries and fears.
- Do not look down upon monks or elderly people
- Feed cows – for better conjugal relations and health of wife.